David Kennard is an internationally recognized senior producer, director, and writer.
He has played a leading role in the creation and production of more than 100 non-fiction television programs, including 12 major documentary series. He co-founded InCA Productions in 1984: InCA has offices in San Francisco, London, Nairobi (Kenya) and Toulouse (France), with a worldwide reputation for documentary excellence.
Kennard’s work has won the National Emmy, International Emmy, the Red Ribbon at the American Film Festival, the Dupont Columbia Award, the ASCAP-Deems Taylor Prize, the American Historical Association, National Education Film Festival, International Science Film Festival, Houston Worldfest, Alexander Hamilton, BAFTA and Peabody Awards, and many Cine Golden Eagles.
David Kennard’s credits as a Producer and Director include:
• Cosmos with Carl Sagan
• Connections with James Burke
• The Ascent of Man with Jacob Bronowski
• We The People with Peter Jennings
• The Hero’s Journey with Joseph Campbell
• The Age of Uncertainty with J.K. Galbraith
• Children of the Way w/David Attenborough
• The Heart of the Dragon w/McNeil/Lehrer
• Global Warming with Alanis Morrisette
• Wine for the Confused with John Cleese
• The Promise of Play with Jane Goodall
• The Heart of Healing with Jane Seymour
• 2001:HAL’s Legacy with Arthur C. Clarke
• Keeping Score with Michael Tilson Thomas
• Journey of the Universe w/Brian Swimme
• Recreating America: Creativity & Learning
Find out more at www.incafilms.com/